понедельник, 11 июля 2011 г.

Inca Gold

Inca Gold is a mystery story. How many of them were gold? Where did the gold? All these mysteries are still waiting for someone who can solve them.
When I made ​​this pendant, I immediately thought of this story. Golden color gives the mystery! The pendant I have called "Inca Gold". This is my association.


At first, I did cane with a fancy pattern. It had bright colors. I liked the color. And I started thinking about how to handle this cane. I always leave with a sample cut cane.


I decided to combine the two techniques. This Millefiori and Gold clay effect. Some metallik polymer clay can be manipulated to create effects that are almost holographic in appearance. These clay contain mica, and it is light reflecting off mica particles that gives the stunning results.
I cut out of a cane, and used for the frame gold clay effect.




I tried to make a black frame for the cane. It turned out well too.


And the remainder of cane I made beads! Turned bright beads.


Love, Anna

2 комментария:

  1. woooooooooowwwww.....mind blowing creations.i'm not in russia,otherwise will be your student...missing lot.am following yours.
    http://varnam-addcolortolife.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить