среда, 29 июня 2011 г.

Summer Colors

Today we have great weather! Every day there was rain in June. But today the sun and heat outside! I love the warm weather. Is there a place where it's always good weather?
I made the summer necklace. Its color is similar to the color of the leaves in the sun, the color of the flowers and grass. These jewelry reminiscent of a sunny day.
All beads are made in the technique Millefiori from polymer clay. I made beads, baked them in the oven, then covered with varnish. I dried the beads on a toothpick. Look at photo. And I finished beads joined into a necklace and earrings.
Look at the result!


Летние краски

Летние краски



Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Летние краски

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий