In this tutorial I will show you how to make delicious hamburgers from polymer clay.
For the work we need:
1. Smooth work surface. I use a simple sheet of white paper. Good cooking vellum, glass or ceramic surface. Do not use plastic surface!
2. Polymer clay. Polymer clay can be of different manufacturers. I use polymer clay "Fimo" or "Premo Sculpey".
3. Sharp knife or razor blade. It is important that the blade is very sharp! Then your products will not deform under cutting.
4. Rolling tools. It's something big roll out to smooth the surface. There are many options: all sorts of culinary rolling pins, bottles, cans of aerosol, handles, plumbing pipes, all subjects elongated cylindrical shape. For the same purpose is the pasta machine. Pasta machine is a machine that rolls large flat surfaces.
5. Glossy varnish. Brush for applying varnish.
6. Metal accessories. Needed to make rings, earrings, pendants, etc.
1. In my work I used five colors of polymer clay. All these colors are the ingredients for our burgers.
2. First make the dough. It is very difficult to find the color you want! I mix the solid and yellow. You can add this or that color, look for the necessary proportion, until you reach the desired result.
3. Now we divide the mass into equal parts and rolls balls. Each ball is a hamburger.
4. Now we need to cut the balls in half. In the two halves of a hamburger. One of them we are doing more flattened, and the second round Bole (it will be at the top).
5. Getting to the stuffing. To get a nice light green color, mix green and yellow. Then rolls a small ball and flattens it. It needs to be done with jagged edges.
6. Meat. What a hamburger without the meat? I do not want to do pure brown, so slipped a little red. The color has become more interesting. Then you need to roll up from the resulting color balls and flatten. Meat must carefully poke toothpicks on the sides.
7. Tomato. Roll out the red cane and cut off thin slices of tomato.
8. Mayonnaise. Like to cook? I mix Fimo gel and white acrylic paint. Fimo gel is a liquid polymer clay, it can be mixed with dyes to produce the desired color.
Then I put the required number of "mayonnaise" on the burger.
9. I like hamburgers with cheese, or they can be called a cheeseburger. Need to roll out the big yellow layer and cut into squares.
10. When all the layers are stacked, you can put a bun on top.
11. Insert the pins into the hamburgers. This must be done carefully.
12. Baking. Hamburgers bake in a conventional oven at 130 ° C (or 250 ° F) for 15-30 minutes. Read the instructions on the package.
13. To the pins do not fly out of beads, I use glue! I pull the pin out of a hamburger, poppy pin in the tip of the tube of glue and insert back. This should be done quickly and accurately!
14. Hamburger will be more palatable if it is painted.
15. We need to do sesame seeds. Cut the small white triangles. Lacquered top hamburger buns. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the varnish.
When the varnish dries, you can make bracelets, earrings and pendant!
Success and inspiration!